Thinking about picking up a pilates mat bag?
You’ve come to the right place welcome to PilatesMatBag.com your source for everything about pilates.
If you’re like me you have a ton of things you grab before you head out for a pilates workout. You’ve got your water bottles, a change of clothes, towel and of course your pilates mat. I’m able to easily stuff most of the items in my gym bag but the pilates mat is just too long and awkwardly shaped for me to fit in any of the gym bags I have. I realized I needed a pilates mat bag.
In conducing my research I found there were many more features in the mat bags than I had anticipated and the choices were abundant. Below are the main features I found and you should consider.
Pilates Mat Bag Features
- Shoulder strap – This is the most critical component which is designed to be comfortable and relive pressure off the spine just as many exercised in pilates.
- Extra compartments – Some bags have room for keys, money, gym id’s and other small valuables.
- Unique Colors – You name it and it’s probably out there (although some colors are harder to find than others).
- Patterns – Animal prints, checkered patterns and many more are out there so you can find one that fits your personality and perhaps even outfit!
- Fabric – Cotton, Silk, Jute, Suede, Velvet and Leather are just a few of the different options I found here.
- Size – Don’t get carried away look at all the other features before you make sure you have the right size. Many come in regular, large, and XL. If you’ve purchased an extra thick pilates mat you may want to consider upgrading a size for the bag as well.
Browse some great priced pilates mat bags here !
Mat Bag Maintenance
Yoga mat bags do not require any specific maintenance apart from some regular washing. Cotton, canvas, jacquard and hemp pilates mat bags can be hand or machine-washed with cold water. They should be hung for drying. Velvet, leather and suede pilates mat bags should only be washed per the instructions on the label to avoid any damage to the material.
Find a fashionable pilates mat bag here!
Make sure that the bag that you choose to buy contains all of the features that suit your lifestyle. This type of mat bag goes a long way when it comes to saving money and keeping your life organized. It gives you a place to put your mat and it can be stored away in the bag as well. They are definitely a must for me and should be for you as well.
Check out this great pilates routine!